Analyzes and solves problems that are lower complexity and may be routine in nature, requiring varied responses depending on the situation.
Interacts with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors. Likely has some interactions with non-management levels at the client and/or within Accenture.
Receives minimal instruction on daily work tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments.
Decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others.
Individual contributor and/or oversees a small work effort and/or team.
- Minimum 4 years Oracle E-Business Suite development experience which includes understanding of the end-to-end Software Lifecycle Development Cycle (SDLC) and custom development experience within Oracle Financials and/or HRMS modules
- Minimum 4 years of Oracle Applications development experience in R12 using PL/SQL , Java, OAF and Form customization
- Minimum two years of experience in supporting Oracle R12 production instance for Oracle Financials and core HCM modules
- Ability to work with functional support team and business users to trouble shoot production incidents in timely manner.
- Ability to work closely in a collaborative manner with offshore technical team to. Design and develop MD70 (technical design documents), related custom code
- Ability to work with Oracle support (3rd party) to troubleshoot jointly production related issues within R12 environment
- Minimum 3 years of development experience using PL/SQL , OAF, Oracle Workflow, XML Publisher, Oracle Form Builder and Oracle Reports.
- Experience in developing RICEW components in R12.
Additional Preferred Skills:
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer