Organization: Corporate Functions/Finance
Professionals in our corporate functions run and manage Accenture's internal operations and all activities across our business, from finance, HR and legal to workplace management, operations and marketing and communications. They are the engine that powers Accenture, enabling us to provide the capabilities and expertise that clients need to help them become high-performance businesses.
Client Financial Management professionals provide their services from the opportunity phase through contract completion in the areas of GAAP compliance, internal controls, budgeting/forecasting, contract profit and loss management, and advisory services to our customer leadership teams and corporate leadership.
- Assisting with the preparation of engagement, project, and program reporting as well as Accenture internal financial accounting processes
- Executing or assisting with tracking and reporting of third-party out-of-pocket expenses, hardware/software costs, and client time and expenses against program budget, and any other expense charges to program budget
- Monitoring or advising on engagement financial status and engagement capital assets and technology rental equipment
- Performing or assisting with reconciliation processes, data and report archiving, forecast management activities, and contract compliance tracking
- Providing value-added financial management, analysis, and advice to client engagement teams to maximize the profitability of engagements
- Ensuring compliance with U.S. GAAP, Accenture finance policies and local statutory requirements
- Preparing or assisting in the development of pricing calculations for engagements
- Must have Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance OR Other Business Related major with a minimum of 9 credit hours of Accounting
- Minimum overall GPA of 3.2 OR one year of relevant experience with a minimum overall GPA of 3.0
- Financial accounting experience including reconciliation, invoice preparation, processing financial transactions, and preparing financial budgets, etc.
- Strong PC skills
- PC literate (e.g., working knowledge of MS Office Programs)
- Strong organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to interact with executives
- Attention to detail
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to be flexible and work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer