- Apply conceptual thinking to create world-class brand and identity strategy for our customers design across multiple platforms, smartly bringing together user needs, business goals and physical/technical realities
- Capable of partnering with and leading teams including creative, copy, marketing, project management and more
- Create instant tangibility for the Altitude team and the client through storytelling and rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to digital prototyping
- Create style guides and brand guidelines for our clients and implementation partners
- Continually strive to exceed client expectations.
- When necessary, manage work streams directly with clients.
- Proactively identify business opportunities.
- 5-7+ years in-depth knowledge and experience of strategic brand design within a wide range of industries
- Knowledge of design and prototyping tools, including Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- Portfolio required (upload to your profile or share the link on your resume)
- Experience working in a design consultancy
- Extensive knowledge and experience with driving and applying user-centred design processes while working collaboratively with clients, along with cross-functional teams including product development, engineering, UX and user research
- Proficient in a variety of methods to convey ideas and concepts (e.g. storyboards, mood boards, prototypes, brand frameworks, etc), plus demonstrable skills in illustration, photography, or diagrammatic expertise and iconography are an advantage.
- Be a storyteller – A critical element of all our roles is to deliver insights about people and behavior – verbally and visually – in a way that generates empathy, emotion, and engagement from the client and design team.
- Knowledge of graphic production, including print and digital
- Good task management skills and the ability to effectively manage other Designers.
- Ability to articulate and justify ideas and design solutions to clients.
- A strategic perspective on the variety of work that we do. Many of our projects involve strategic thinking based upon the insights gathered from the field. Thus, business, brand, and/or strategic experience are desirable.
- A natural skill to engage with people at a deep level. Whether observing or interviewing customers, or working with fellow team members and clients, a designer should be passionate about representing the human perspective in design and should have skills in bringing this passion to life for the team.
- Works collaboratively and curiously.
- Comfortable with ambiguity.
- A self-starter who identifies opportunities and potential problems – addressing them effectively and efficiently.
- Strong organizational, time management skills.
- Able to communicate in a clear, consistent, and transparent manner.
- Passionate and enthusiastic about excellence and attention to detail.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.