- Lead PLM design through workshops and industry benchmarking efforts
- Help digitize clients’ R&D and supply chain to improve their Product Lifecycle Management business processes
- Make sure the PLM design uses industry best practices, and don’t get distracted by other objectives
- Make sure user stories and requirements fit clients’ needs and decide on the best order to tackle them
- Decide on the Definition of Ready (DoR) for work items to be slotted into a Sprint estimating all user stories/requirements
- Carry out Sprint delivery based on the Definition of Done (DoD) measures that you defined for each agile phase
- Translate user stories/requirements into the “HOW” by helping to create specs
- Break down user stories/requirements into tasks and estimate how much work each will take
- Take part in testing features to make sure that everything works together, and make sure delivered user stories/requirements line up with Sprint/Increment goals
- Be ready to rack up those air miles traveling to client sites weekly
- Minimum of 2 years of SAP transformation, technical advisory or consulting experience, or 4 years of equivalent industry experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in functional design including driving and maintaining the solutions capability of SAP Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) systems
- Minimum of 2 years of SAP PLM experience in Pharmaceutical and/or Consumer Goods Industries in a consulting setting
- A Bachelor’s Degree
Bonus points if:
- You’re an ace in one or more of the following skillsets:
- Recipe development / management
- Formula management
- Portfolio and project management
LocationsDC,DC - Washington,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Dallas
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Medical Policy Support Associate Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
USA NY - New York
Finance & Risk - Liquidity Risk Manager
Workday HCM Manager - Northeast Region
Business & Technology Integration