- Collaborate in raising awareness and understanding of security-related research tools, surveys, and outputs in Accenture and Accenture Research and continuously interact and collaborate with Accenture and external experts on the topic of security. Additionally, he or she would help build security-related research assets that differentiate Accenture Research in the market as well as develop leadership on security on a regular basis.
- Look to share knowledge and thought leadership on the topic across the global research team and with counterparts in marketing and with the Innovation Architecture as Accenture (e.g. organizing learning activities and create x-pollination opportunities).
- Partner with members of the Innovation Hub to understand the pipeline of research needs, ensure the appropriate resources from the research team are focused on priority projects, manage the pipeline, taking responsibility any resourcing issues, ensuring quality and seamless communications throughout
- Seek out opportunities to constantly innovate, create and invent new ways to enhance what research brings to the Innovation Hubs and to apply the best, most unique advances in research.
- To integrate value-adding research skills related to Design Thinking to most effectively co-create with clients and other partners of the Innovation Architecture (see a description of Accenture’s Innovation Architecture as listed below)
- Serve as an ambassador and advocate for research at the Hub internally and externally, including the appropriate use of social media
This role will be placed in our Washington DC office / Cyber Fusion Center, the location for Accenture’s innovation hub focused on Cybersecurity.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience
- A post-graduate degree/qualification in business, finance, economics, data science or design will be considered a plus but not essential.
- Post-graduate work or certification in Security, cybersecurity or Information Technology will be considered a plus but not essential.
- Knowledge of the Security and Cybersecurity areas would be considered a significant advantage, especially in terms of executed related primary and/or secondary research in that regard.
- Experience with data science and visualization and design thinking as well as public speaking
- Worked with a start-up, global / large private corporation or institution, research think tank or recognized research provider or design company
- Presented to senior stakeholders
- Collaborated in a team of researchers, using research tools and methodologies, including on a virtual basis
Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
Good communication skills (written and oral)
Good organizational, multi—tasking and time management skills
Highly responsive, flexible and adaptable
Proactive thinker/action taker
Passionate about customer service
High level of professionalism
Critical thinking skills
Problem solving skills
Ability to work with highly confidential material and maintain confidentiality
Comfortable with technology and social media (advanced skills a plus)
Seeks out challenges and opportunities to grow
Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
LocationsDC,DC - Washington
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.