Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working on transformation programs advising, scoping or delivering technology services
- Experience and/or deep interest in working with leading technology areas (i.e. AI capabilities, Cloud solutions, Blockchain, etc.)
- Experience with technology architecture, industry practices, business process design, business case/value tracking or analytics-driven program management
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience working with business and technology teams in the Communications, Media & Technology industry
- Critical thinking skills to assess how AI capabilities can best be applied to complex business situations
- Experience with legacy and/or modern engineering practices (architecture, delivery methodology, and platforms)
- SAFe Agile certification or experience
- Prior consulting experience in client facing roles preferred
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Demonstrated blend of business and technical experience
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with business, technical and executive audiences
LocationsCO - Denver,TX - Austin,TX - Dallas
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Engineering Team Consultant
USA GA - Atlanta
AD9 Workday Data Certified Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology