Minimum 4 + years of in the application deployments and release management
Additional Required Skills:
Must have supported mobile application deployments to various App Stores and MDM (mobile device management) environment
Experience with CI ( Continuous Integration) processes using Jenkins/Cruise Control, etc.
- In depth knowledge of mobile apps compilation, signing and packaging processes
- Ability to multi-task, switch context and support multiple app deployments within one release window
- Ability to thrive in high-pressure release environments and support various apps at the same time
- Experience managing and training juniors and new team members
- Prior experience developing web applications and server-side applications a plus
- Project management or lead role experience
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.