Accenture Flex offers you the flexibility of fixed duration project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For and DiversityInc’s Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists.
- Lead the Automation testing effort and team to plan, construct and execute release tests.
- Apply testing methodologies, principles and processes to define and implement key metrics to manage and assess the testing process including test execution and defect resolution.
- Apply business and functional knowledge to meet the teams'overall test objectives.
- Coach and advice testers as required.
- 4+ Years Automated Testing Experience
- 4+ Years Selenium Experience
- 4+ Years Agile Experience
- 3+ Years Java Programming language Experience
- 3+ Years Developing Test Automation Strategy
- 2+ years in a lead role
- Behavior Driven Development
- Devops, CI/CD pipelines
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), facilitation and interpersonal skills, including the ability to clearly communicate in a dynamic environment across all levels
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to lead a team, inspire and motivate others, while maintaining the teams’ business focus
- Ability to manage a variety of constituencies with competing priorities, manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and thrive in a complex, fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
- Passion for corporate mission and ensuring a world class user support experience
- Analytical with strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills and the ability to exercise mature judgment and structured decision-making
- Quick learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Results-oriented, self-directed, and inquisitive
- Strong attention to detail coupled with a desire to deliver accurately, efficiently, and to a high standard
- A reliable, proactive approach to entrusted tasks
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently while managing multiple projects, assignments and/or responsibilities
- Highly motivated with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy, and demanding team-oriented environment
- Proven track record of collaborating with cross-functional groups to produce results
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.