- Delivery advisory services to the IT Function of organizations: CIO/CTO/CDO
- Deconstruct key business problems to identify value areas and structure and implement complex technology solutions for clients around SAP solutions
- Deliver advisory services in support of technology-enabled business change (integrator selection, vendor selection, application studies, solution architecture, or program diagnostics and recovery)
- Help create innovative and differentiated SAP solutions that will help the group stay relevant and “in the new” in our marketplace
- Assist in growing market share by leveraging relationships and contributing to proposals
- Part of a team that is delivering enterprise-wide SAP Transformational Programs
- Helping to define and deliver SAP roadmaps and solutions
- Delivering client-facing advisory services to the IT Function of organizations: CIO/CTO/CDO
- Contribute to large-scale, global work streams requiring specific knowledge of SAP within your functional or industry area of expertise
- Analyzing technical and functional integration requirements
- Building and applying technical, industry and functional knowledge to support efforts in selling opportunities to both existing and new clients
- Developing your skills as a Technology Consulting practitioner to ensure continued market and client relevancy.
- SAP Technology Advisors, individuals who not only understand the technology but how it affects their area of the business; trends associated with the technology; functional area and industries and the value propositions for clients to rotate to the new
- Individuals how have a desire to be client-facing and develop a career that involves being at the forefront in communicating to C-suite individuals about how SAP can help them achieve their strategic initiatives
- This is a fast-paced, dynamic career path so we are seeking individuals who come from or will be comfortable in an "up or onward" model where learning, growth and development are a constant essential part of becoming a successful consultant
- Minimum of 4 years of external SAP transformation, advisory or consulting experience and demonstrated success in a dynamic career path
- Minimum of 3 years of SAP Supply Chain (MM, PP, LE, WM, etc.) specific experience and a solid understanding of the business value propositions associated with them
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 1 years of experience in a Project or Client Lead position on a large SAP transformational projects with on and off-shore resources
- Minimum of 2 years of external SAP transformation, advisory or consulting experience and demonstrated success in a dynamic career path
- Minimum of 1 years of SAP Supply Chain (MM, PP, LE, WM, etc.) specific experience and a solid understanding of the business value propositions associated with them
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Agile Methodology Certification or Experience
- S/4HANA experience
- It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel routinely Monday - Thursday outside of your home geography.
- C-suite verbal, written and presentation abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Skype, Visio, etc.
LocationsCA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,WA - Seattle
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA IL - Chicago
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Business Research Consultant
USA MD - Suitland
Federal - Business Process and Acquisition/PPBE Lead
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.