· Perform in a leadership role, both functional and as a solution architect, and work on Oracle Cloud Financials (Fusion) support and project activities including: upgrades, enhancements, integrations and other support / project needs involving Oracle tools.
· Educate internal and external audiences on Oracle best practices.
· Manage senior client relationships independently with focus on day to day operations but also with an eye toward identifying and closing on new business opportunities.
· Identify, design and implement creative business solutions to continually improve the firm's methodology and approach.
· Lead teams across functional and technical skill areas, share individual subject matter expertise and be a primary liaison to our clients.
· Communicate with process stakeholders and customers at senior executive levels.
· Create and deliver presentations on technical concepts, project work plans, delivery approach, milestones, and monthly results to client and internal stakeholders.
· Review team progress to ensure compliance with work program and professional standards.
· Mentor and develop team members.
· Actively participate in career development activities and technical training of staff.
- 5+ years direct Oracle Financials implementation, upgrade, and support experience.
- 5+ years of delivery leadership experience with overall accountability of managed services delivery within a set budget and complying to defined service levels
- 3+ years of experience in overseeing senior technical and functional staff as direct reports
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience in independently managing client Director and above relationships
- Experience in managing onshore and offshore teams
- Oracle Financials Cloud Certification or Oracle Procurement Cloud Certification.
- Experience with multiple, full life-cycle implementations.
- Experience managing technical development by acting as a liaison between the technical team and the user community.
- CPA or MBA is a plus.
- Experience training and supporting end users with Cloud Financials.
LocationsDC,DC - Washington
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.