- Expand your experience with over 200 intelligent tools across all 12 Salesforce-recognized industries.
- Lead in the development and implementation of new Salesforce-based solutions.
- Benefit from our long-standing partnership with Salesforce to access the coolest Salesforce technologies, like Lightning, Einstein and Bolt, so you can put them to meaningful applications at scale.
- Join more than 11,800 skilled Salesforce professionals, collaborating across multiple areas to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
- Build new skills and strengthen your expertise with unparalleled training and support—whether you're taking the more than 4,200 unique Salesforce certifications or working towards your Certified Technical Architect (CTA) certification.
- Leading project teams on Service Cloud engagements, spanning the standard project lifecycle from strategy/visioning through implementation/post-implementation support with responsibilities across business and technical work streams.
- Driving collaborative Customer Service business process, business requirements and functional design discussions with clients, focusing on business value to make real-time design decisions
- Supporting change management and business readiness activities to deploy Service Cloud, Field Service Lighting and/or Communities to end users
- Supporting proposal development
- Collaborating with other Sales & Customer and Accenture Technology executives to develop points of view and other thought leadership pieces that promote Accenture's business in Salesforce.
- Minimum of 2 years of Contact Center, Customer Service and/or Field Service experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Salesforce.com with a focus on Service Cloud and/or Field Service Lightning
- Minimum of 2 years of consulting experience
- Minimum of 3 years of requirements gathering and design experience, including process mapping and gap analysis
- Minimum of 3 years of functional understanding of leading CRM and Customer Service technologies including Salesforce.com, Siebel, Pega, Oracle RightNow, or Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Salesforce.com Certifications (3 or more) including Service Cloud
- Experience implementing Service Cloud enterprise integration architectures
- Experience designing Service Cloud integration solutions
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com architecture components - sales, service and marketing clouds
- Ability to define and communicate the “big picture” in terms of the solution (both functional and technical components) and break it down into smaller manageable work units
- Data modeling skills
- Familiar with user experience best practices
- Understanding of Contact Center, Customer Service and/or Field Service processes
- Good financial acumen and financial analysis and diagnosis skills
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skill
- Structured communication
LocationsDC,DC - Washington,FL - Miami,FL - Tampa,GA - Atlanta,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,VA - Arlington
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.