- Leading and/or supporting project teams, delivering valuable insights, and designing and implementing business change with a focus on people and process
- Helping clients transform through technology by leading and implementing technology solutions that drive business change, focusing on high-impact systems development activities and IT advisory.
- Helping clients solve practical business problems through the use of emerging and innovative technology solutions.
- Developing and maintaining contact with clients, serving as a trusted advisor on new trends and best practices, providing industry point-of-view and recommendations on how clients can transition to future state solutions
- Understanding business drivers and opportunities as it relates to our client's business and ensuring business outcomes are achieved
- Advising, designing, developing and/or delivering solutions that support industry and client best practices
- Helping assess risk and shaping the appropriate mitigation strategies for the top global financial services organizations
- Identifying and supporting business development initiatives; participate in and/or lead aspects of the proposal development process
- Managing engagement risk, deliverables, and project economics
- Leading, developing and supporting our resources
- Contributing to the practice’s growth plan, supporting the go-to-market strategy, offering prioritization, design, planning and delivery of offerings
- Driving initiatives around market research, Accenture Points-of-View, capability development, thought capital, knowledge management, etc.
- Maintaining an understanding of advancements in regulations, technology and innovations which are happening across your specialization, and the broader financial services marketplace
- It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 3 years of Management Consulting experience focused on liquidity risk within the Financial Services industry required with prior experience in large-scale risk and/or finance infrastructure transformation
- Minimum 5 years of Treasury experience, specifically in liquidity risk, funding, and capital management within the Banking, Capital Markets and/or Insurance industries
- Functional / domain knowledge across the following concepts: liquidity and/or capital stress testing; cash flow forecasting; regulatory reporting (e.g., LCR, NSFR, 5G / FR2052a FFIEC101, FFIEC031, CCAR); asset liability management; funding planning
- Experience within the following: treasury operating model; strategic treasury capability assessment; finance processes, particularly month-end reconciliation; balance sheet analysis; data analysis, including understanding of finance and risk data; data architecture design, including impact of BCBS239; data sourcing approach / strategy for changing regulatory requirements
- MBA or Advanced Degree desirable
- Prior experience qualifying potential opportunities and negotiating complex deals desirable
- Demonstrated understanding of vendor offerings in Treasury (.e.g., Moody , SAS, ORACLE)
- Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
- Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
- Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Oracle Meter Data Management – Functional Lead
Business & Technology Integration
USA OH - Columbus
Higher Education Workday Manager
Business & Technology Integration
USA IL - Chicago
Finance & Risk- Enterprise Fraud Strategy Manager