- Analyze, design, code, and as required test enhancements to complex modules
- Develop system specifications and interfaces for complex components
- Design and code applications to functional and technical programming standards
- Provide primary support toward installation of application releases into production as directed
- Coordinate and participate in structured peer reviews
- Plan and execute all required process steps as defined in our methodologies
- Create operational documentation for the Application
- Coordinate work with other Systems Specialists on and across Application
- Develop necessary skills to complete tasks, complete tasks on time and escalate issues timely, and provide Level 3 Support
- Associates degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years Data Warehouse Development experience
- 2+ years ETL Development experience
- 4+ years overall IT development experience
- 1+ years Python Development experience
- 1+ years Teradata experience
- Advanced SQL concepts
- Agile Development experience
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), facilitation and interpersonal skills
- Quick learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Results-oriented, self-directed, and inquisitive
- Strong attention to detail and a desire to deliver accurately, efficiently, and to a high standard
- Knowledge of multi-cultural communications and cultural context in supporting other countries highly desirable
- A reliable, proactive approach to entrusted tasks
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently while managing multiple projects, assignments and/or responsibilities
- Highly motivated with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy, and demanding team-oriented environment
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Jose
Bilingual -Content Moderation Associate
Business Process Delivery
USA AL - Huntsville
Federal - SAP Functional Analyst
Business & Technology Integration
Middleware & Integration Architecture Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.