We're seeking a digital Art Director who is passionate about their craft and eager to make a big impact within our creative team. This individual must have a proven track record working within the interactive space and be able to develop original creative concepts and design approaches, alone or in collaboration with others. We want someone who sweats the small stuff, settles on nothing less than stunning work and whose ideas push boundaries. This person must thrive working in a fast-paced environment and be ok juggling numerous projects at once.
- 3+ years of work experience at a digital marketing agency or boutique
- 1+ year of experience as an Art Director
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training for role
- Strong portfolio reflective of digital creative and conceptual work
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and standard design tools
- Highly conceptual with amazing visual and interactive design aesthetic
- Ability to present work and represent the vision both internally and to clients
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to sweat the small stuff – organized and detail oriented
- A solid understanding of site functionality, user interfaces and navigation
- Able to take creative direction but also work independently
- Concept and design digital marketing and brand campaigns
- Work independently or with a copywriter to develop award-winning digital concepts
- Present concepts and designs to the internal team and client
- Own projects from concept through delivery with a high-degree of finesse
- Juggle multiple projects at various stages
- Collaborate with the development teams to see projects to completion
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA NC - Charlotte
Banking Regulatory Analyst
USA TX - Dallas
Provider Relations Recruitment & Retention Representative - Dallas
Business Process Delivery
Industry X.0 - IIoT Digital Practice & Offering Delivery Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.