Job Location: MD - Bethesda
Regional Description: Northeast
Job Number: 00692454 00692454_en
The candidate will work as a vital member of a team to conduct the assessment, remediation, and migration efforts to ensure multiple on premises email systems (Exchange and non-Exchange) are migrated to O365 GCC tenants. The migrations will be email based and will include user mailboxes and public folder data. SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, and Skype are out of scope. Experience leading O365 migrations, preferably in Federal environments, is essential. Knowledge of ADFS, Active Directory, DNS, Windows Server, VMware, firewalls, GPOs, and Exchange 2007 through 2016 is desired. Due to the nature of the business needs, special care will be needed to migrate shared mailboxes. The candidate will work with a mix of federal and contractor client teams to help resolve/implement pre-requisites related to the migrations. Familiarity with Agile and Waterfall project and program management is desired.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- 4+ years with Office 365 or Active Directory administration, DNS, and relevant technolgies
- Demonstrated experience of working with ADFS, DIRSYC/AADSync/AADConnect, CAC or PIV authentication,
- Clear oral and written communication skills and attention to detail
- Have experience working with diverse sets of administrators
- Familiarity with standard software development lifecycle (SDLC frameworks), ITIL, MOF or other similar methodology
- Understanding of FISMA accreditation requirements, DoD and Federal Cybersecurity hardening, and O365 Security features
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.