- Uncover user needs through research, develop deep insights, generate concepts, and craft how people will interact with the products and services we design.
- Lead Interaction Design activities and research-based design practice at a project level.
- Manage relationships with partners and clients with respect to these activities.
- Explain, discuss, and justify design decisions with team eloquently. Give effective feedback and direction
- Assess performance and provide career guidance for those in your project and line management team.
- Help to evolve the Interaction Design practice, pulling in state of the art methods from external and internal expertise.
- Frame design solutions and explain thinking and rationale in a compelling way. Lead the communication of research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale.
- Publish articles, books, and other media on behalf of Fjord.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - San Antonio
Federal - ServiceNow Business Analyst
Product, Service & Offering Development
Sourcing and Procurement Management Consultant- Northeast
USA IA - Des Moines