- 1-2 years experience testing Java applications or Java development experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related technical discipline
- Experience working in a team environment
- Applicants must be US Persons (US citizen, asylee, legal permanent resident/Green Card holder)
- Experience providing tier 2 application support
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience testing online applications against multiple browser types as well as mobile browsers
- Automation Testing or Java development experience
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience working with AWS or in cloud computing environment
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.