Career Track: Client Delivery & Operations
Role: Desktop Support Analyst
Location: Dallas, TX
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Business Process Delivery professionals execute repeatable core business processes and/or technical transactions with a focus on efficiency, first-time quality and overall continuous process improvement.
Workplace and Collaboration professionals develop and deliver end-user computing solutions to transform, migrate, remediate and deploy workplace technologies, such as desktops, laptops, tablets, smart phones, point-of-sale (POS) and other devices. Minimize one-time transformation and ongoing management costs, while optimizing enterprise collaboration and information sharing.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Analyzes and solves problems that are low complexity and may be routine in nature where answers can be readily obtained.
- Interacts with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors.
- Likely has limited direct exposure with non-management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Receives moderate of level instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments.
- Decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others.
- Individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
- Answer, evaluate, and prioritize incoming requests for assistance from internal customers experiencing problems with computer hardware, software, and other computer-related technologies.
- Provide quick, responsive, high quality and consistent customer service.