- Work with project managers to confirm and substantiate data model and dashboard designs.
- Translate business needs into system and software requirements.
- Analyze, code and test OBIEE analytics software (both new and changes to existing programs) from design specifications for OBIEE Applications. Ensure the finished product meets the design objectives and any other appropriate criteria associated with the system requirements. Produce complete and accurate documentation for work based on program standards.
- Participate in full project lifecycle implementation of OBIEE solutions. May include functional design, technical design, build, unit test, assembly test, system test and deployment, also supporting and debugging issues.
- Incorporate new facts and dimensions into existing data model from single data source
- 3 years of experience in Data Warehousing and Data Modeling
- 3 years of experience in OBIEE Report Development
- US Citizenship required (dual citizenship not eligible for consideration)
- Oracle EBS Forms Development/Personalization, Oracle Reporting (BI Publisher, OBIEE), Oracle Workflow
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Must be able to identify and assess complex problems for area of responsibility
- Must be able to create solutions in situations in which analysis requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Experience in testing applications- confirming that all functional and technical requirements are validated
- Identification, address and provide solutions to open issues related to tickets and Service Requests
- Development experience and or/Understanding required in Oracle E-Business development tools:
- BI Publisher
- Oracle BI Reporting - OBIEE
- SOA (BPEL, OWB)
- UNIX Shell Scripting
- Oracle ADF experience or Oracle SOA\BPEL or Custom Interface development using PL\SQL
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.