- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near-term goals
- Interacts with senior level (C-suite, SVP, VP, etc.) clients and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach
- Has some latitude in decision-making
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures to deliver against assignments
- Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility
- Manages large-to-medium sized teams of diverse backgrounds, skill sets and technical/functional knowledge and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
- Understands how the use of shared services, centers of excellence, and outsourcing can enable a high performing finance function and can support a client through that journey.
- Apply leading practice of shared services and centers of excellence design across core Finance areas
- Ability to pull together target state operating model options, assess and gap against the current state, develop recommendations, roadmap and business case.
- Ability to facilitate senior level clients through evaluation of options and selection of a target operating model and roadmap through workshops
- Develop business cases and track the value from recommendations implemented
- Encourage creative and innovative thinking from team members while helping them to bring their ideas and career plans to fruition
- Manage engagement risk, project economics including planning and budgeting, manage account receivables, define deliverable content, ensure buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client
- Develop and maintain contact with C-level clients, be a trusted advisor to senior executives and/or management on their business needs and issues, and organize and leads proposal pursuit teams,
- Identify and support business development initiatives; participate in and lead all aspects of the proposal development process
- Develop thought capital and disseminate information around current and emerging trends
- Minimum of 2 years of prior Management Consulting experience. Experience must include:
- Significant engagement management as well as business, practice, and people development
- Solid understanding of the Finance function, operating models and supporting organization structures, including Shared Services or Business Process Outsourcing, and process best practices
- Minimum 5 years of experience across the Finance function
- Experience leading a project team of least 1 resource
- Bachelor's Degree.
- CPA, CA, or M.B.A.
- Proven track record of sales and successful engagement delivery within the Financial Services industry
- Financial Services industry experience strongly preferred
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), facilitation and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate senior client meetings and drive conversations at the executive level, including the ability to business value propositions
- Demonstrated ability to manage dynamic consulting projects and strong project management skills (e.g., defining scope, setting project timelines and milestones, driving deliverables, identifying risks, and managing issues)
- Demonstrated ability to understand client needs, develop proposed solutions and deliver high impact change initiatives
- Demonstrated team management and leadership skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment and structured decision-making
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects/assignments/responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated delivery and change management experience
- Strong competence in developing presentations required (MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel))
- Highly motivated and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy and demanding team-oriented environment (both with clients and within the organization)
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Results-oriented, self-directed, inquisitive, and entrepreneurial-minded
- Desire to lead and motivate teams in dynamic and challenging work environments
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Strong desire to work in management consulting industry and deep interest in the financial services industry
LocationsCA - Los Angeles,CA - San Diego,CA - San Francisco,WA - Seattle
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.