- Define a compelling B2B strategic vision that matches business capabilities with market needs and customer insights
- Identify a client’s range of opportunities, address investments and ROI, then articulate a path forward
- Define and conduct appropriate research activities and evaluate findings. Activities may include:
- Primary business and consumer research using a wide range of traditional and modern research methods
- Third-party research
- Client capabilities assessments
- Proprietary forecasting, analysis, and trend spotting
- Transform client thinking using your understanding of the entire digital ecosystem, including web, search, mobile, social, and other digital channels
- Lead digital strategy engagements with a strong focus on business analysis, strategic modeling, differentiated digital experiences, digital capabilities, and/or road mapping
- Engage with clients to identify key strategic challenges and needs across business, marketing and digital spaces; evaluate scope of strategic engagement
- Analyze business, marketing, and digital performance across products, markets, audiences, and channels using quantitative and qualitative methods
- Advise clients (Director, VP, C-Level) on strategic considerations and best practices for building effective digital marketing organizations
- Provide recognized thought leadership and points of view (including blog posts or white papers) on a broad range of marketing topics
- Motivate and inspire strategy teams and cross functional colleagues
- Build strategy team expertise by mentoring junior team members and offering training in relevant methodologies, techniques and frameworks
- 10+ years of strategy experience in a digital marketing agency
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 12+ years of B2B strategy experience in a digital marketing agency
- Deep understanding of CRM - not as a discrete set of channels, systems or technologies, but as a customer-facing philosophy and business strategy.
- Internet, marketing, and/or management consulting (consulting, agency or client-side) experience with a focus on B2B technology accounts or clients
- Proven experience leading strategy and/or marketing programs in a complex business and marketing environment
- Strong understanding of audience identification, target market planning, user research, user-centered design principles and digital customer behavior
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; dynamic (persuasive) in presenting ideas to clients and prospective clients from Director, VP, to C-level; comfortable being able to quickly join the client leadership team and immediately add-value
- Demonstrable experience in developing B2B media strategies driven by audience insights, data and market conditions
- MBA a plus
- WHERE YOU LIVE: Seattle and area
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
LocationsCA - San Francisco,WA - Seattle
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Contract Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Posted 1 day ago
Infor/Lawson Global HR Consultant (H&PS)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
USA CO - Denver
.net C# Developer
Posted 1 day ago