- Analyzes, interprets and reports performance trends
- Identifies areas performing outside of expected results
- Ensures that reports generated meets established metrics for accuracy, timeliness and consistency
- Develops and implements coding to ensure ongoing creation of reports as needed
- Audits data and reports produced to ensure accuracy and consistency
- Determines and implements methods to increase efficiency and effectiveness of reports
- Performs special projects to support the reporting team and functional areas
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Must be US Citizen
Minimum of two years advanced expertise building and maintaining databases in MS Excel and Access
Minimum of two years of experience interfacing with multiple users across various functional areas and responding to requests
Minimum of two years of experience managing workflow and deadlines
Good financial acumen and financial analysis and diagnosis skills.
Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
Excellent leadership, communication written and oral and interpersonal skills
OT May be required
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
SAP BW4 HANA Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Digital Transformation Consultant
Utility Industry Management Consulting, Transmission & Distribuion, NE Region
Industry Solutions & Services