Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA - Washington DC
Proudly dedicated to serving the federal government. As a U.S. based subsidiary of Accenture, we serve every cabinet-level department and the 30 largest federal organizations with wide ranging missions—defense, intel, public Safety, civilian and health. We draw upon Accenture’s largest global Salesforce practice. Together, we deliver up to 50,000 hours of Salesforce training annually and have the highest number of Certified Technical Architects in the market. We’re the industry-leader for Salesforce solutions using tech like Lightning, Einstein, and Bolt to build stronger relationships with clients.
A team-builder and problem-solver. You stay updated on new products and technologies. You know how to use Salesforce to creatively design, prototype, and implement solutions for your client’s unique challenges. And have proven experience with Visualforce, APEX programming, and Force.com APIs. You know that collaboration is key, so you look for ways to share and source best practices. If there’s a new way to do something that improves outcomes for clients, you’ll find it.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and team members to build solutions in SFDC
- Contribute new products, workflows and ideas to influence the SDLC platform
- Work with Product Managers and Agile Business Analysts to deliver Salesforce requirements in a timely manner
- Identify risks that threaten project success and recommend alternatives
- Keep Salesforce running smoothly by testing and adjusting as needed, then documenting fixes
Here’s what you need:
- 3 years experience with Salesforce clouds (Sales, Service, Marketing, or force.com) functional and application design
- 3 years Salesforce.com (SFDC) systems implementation experience
- 3 years experience building custom APEX and Visualforce solutions
- 2 years of experience implementing Field Service Lightning component
Bonus Points if:
- Salesforce.com Service Cloud and Sales Cloud experience
- Solution Architect experience on implementation projects
- Data Migration experience
- Additional Salesforce.com Certifications
- Background with architecture concepts (integration styles, architecture styles, patterns)
- Experience with Oracle-Siebel
- Agile and Iterative experience
LocationsDC,DC - Washington,VA - Arlington
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.