Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA - Washington DC
Great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
The Salesforce Developer:
- Supports the implementation of customized SFDC solutions that include Field Service Lightning components. Includes developing a thorough understanding of the client’s requirements then applying industry best practices and detailed knowledge of the software to design and build an optimal solution that supports the business process and meets or exceeds functional requirements.
- Builds a trusting relationship with major project stakeholders and leads them to adoption of the best solution.
- Works closely with the Software Implementation Technical Architect to ensure the solution is technically feasibility and to identify areas to reduce implementation efforts.
- Assists in quality management reviews and ensure that all business and design requirements are met.
- 3 years experience with Salesforce clouds (Sales, Service, Marketing, or force.com) functional and application design
- 3 years Salesforce.com (SFDC) systems implementation experience
- 3 years experience building custom APEX and Visualforce solutions
- 2 years of experience implementing Field Service Lightning components
- Salesforce.com Service Cloud and Sales Cloud experience
- Solution Architect experience on implementation projects
- Data Migration experience
- Additional Salesforce.com Certifications
- Background with architecture concepts (integration styles, architecture styles, patterns)
- Experience with Oracle-Siebel
- Agile and Iterative experience
LocationsDC,DC - Washington,VA - Arlington
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA IL - Chicago
Test Architecture Engineering Manager (Multiple Positions)
Java Developer Team Lead
Workday Consulting Senior Manager - Northeast
Business & Technology Integration