- Collaborate with other teams to better serve clients and manage workstreams, either as a peer or in a supervisory role
- Stay open to tackling any aspect of the workstream for the greater good of the project
- Engage across all workstreams – technical, reports, conversion, change management and project management
- Find new, creative ways to adapt existing methods, tools and procedures to better serve clients
- Check business requirements for the best configuration solutions, keep records of your findings and document other stages – from solutions and impacts to alternatives and final decisions
- Help your clients and team stay up on regulations, trends, and innovations in your field
- Be ready to build those air miles with frequent weekly travel: Monday-Thursday as needed
- Minimum 4 years of progressive experience in strategy, advisory, project management, team management leading high performing teams, and business analysis in full lifecycle technology engagements
- Minimum 2 years of CRM experience (Salesforce.com preferred) in a professional services/consulting or industry setting with exposure to a minimum of 1 full life cycle Salesforce implementation
- Minimum 2 years experience in the Communications, Media and Technology (CMT) industry.
- Minimum 2 years of consulting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong project management skills with a proven ability to estimate, plan and effectively execute and control projects to deliver agreed upon scope on time within budget
- You’re comfortable presenting directly to the C-Suite and you can explain complex concepts to anyone from an intern to a CFO
- Excellent communication skills and habits, demonstrating skills in building client relationships, sharing and explaining complex concepts, creative and pro-active thinking, and situational adaptation of these skills
- Strong leadership skills, including the ability to facilitate team and client meetings effectively and to deliver constructive feedback
- You have Salesforce certifications related to Salesforce Cloud processes, sales, service and/or architect level
- You’ve worked on large-scale and/or global transformations
- You know what’s going on with workforce trends, and what’s important for Communication, Media & Technology clients
- You’ve helped expand an internal practice, improved products for clients, developed a talent pool, or increased engagement
- You’re already certified with PMP
- You have experience leading diverse teams with a range of skill levels and backgrounds
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.