- Guide clients through complex transformations to help build, transform and operationalize Digital capabilities
- Define and implement: Blockchain/DLT solutions and capabilities.
- Develop business opportunities that bring innovative technology solutions to a client’s ways of working.
- Advise, lead and work on high impact activities within the end to end development lifecycle, coordinating across business and IT.
- Deliver innovative, flexible and cost-effective technology capabilities
- 5+ years scoping and delivering innovative technology services within one or more of the Banking, Capital Markets, or Insurance industries.
- 2 years of experience defining and delivering Blockchain / DLT solutions.
- 5 years of IT Consulting/Management experience with demonstrated IT Transformation experience in customer-facing roles.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Deep understanding of Blockchain with the ability to conduct assessments and provide strategies around effective use-cases, investment and implementations technologies
- Experience identifying a client’s high-level business needs and leading the creation of a technology solution.
- Intellectual capacity to develop creative and breakthrough solutions.
- Exceptional inter-personal skills with the ability to anticipate, understand and respond to Client needs shaping the behavior in accordance to the situation.
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner.
- Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amounts of information.
- Insights on key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry.
- Strong presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with business, technical and executive audiences
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Data Science Consultant
Financial Services - Customer Insight & Growth - Consultant - West
Internet of Things (IoT) Cloud Platform Developer - Digital Delivery (Midwest)
Business & Technology Integration