Job Location: CA - El Segundo, CA - San Diego, CA - San Francisco, CA - San Jose, WA - Seattle
Regional Description: West
Job Number: 00679505 00679505_en
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Accenture’s Communications, Media and Technology practice works with the world’s most innovative, technologically advanced and exciting companies. From the disruptors of Silicon Valley and China to established media and communications players, to the high-tech companies who are building the infrastructure on which our modern society depends, CMT is planted firmly in the middle of what matters most in business and society across the globe. Are you ready transform the way the world connects, lives and works? If yes, join us and help move the world forward today!
The Technology Consultant advises upon, lead and work on high impact activities within the systems development lifecycle, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions, and provide advisory work for the IT function itself.
CMT Industry Applications professionals design, implement and deploy packaged software solutions that have been developed to accommodate unique Communications, Media and Technology industry business and management processes, regulatory requirements and other business needs. CMT Industry Applications professionals analyze, design, build, test and deploy innovative Communications, Media and Technology industry-specific solutions that enable industry standards and processes.
Accenture is looking for an experienced Artificial Intelligence (AI), Data & Analytics Consultant to join our team and play an integral role in serving our Communications, Media, and Technology clients. In this role, you will work closely with professionals spanning strategy, application, infrastructure disciplines to help clients navigate the adoption of this new technology and understand the potential impact to their industry. Ideal candidates will bring a well-rounded skillset capable of spanning business and technical disciplines and be comfortable working with client and Accenture teams to shape early stage ideas into fully assessed, designed, and implemented AI solutions.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
• Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
• Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
• Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
• Primary upward interaction is with a direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
• Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
• Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
• Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
It is our intention for our people to live where they work and work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
• Minimum of 2 years of functional experience with AI/ML/RPA technologies.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience with general AI capabilities such as computer vision, search and optimization, predictive systems, natural language understanding, knowledge representation, audio and signal processing, expert systems, among others.
• Minimum of 1 year with at least one statistical computing language for data analysis, such as R or Python.
• Minimum 2 years of Consulting experience
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent leadership and management skills.
• Bachelor Degree is required
• Previous experience designing and developing AI / ML solutions on platforms such as Watson, Google, Microsoft, Amazon or other enterprise scale solutions.
• Previous experience in predictive modeling using both supervised and unsupervised learning techniques.
• Previous experience with RPA tools such as Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UiPath, and WorkFusion.
• Previous experience with Natural Language Processing technologies.
• Previous experience in modern deep learning approaches and technologies.
• Previous experience in developing innovative approaches and new algorithms to solve difficult business problems.
• Previous experience distilling and presenting complex concepts to a business audience.
• Previous experience working in an agile environment.
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically to solve problems.
• Critical thinking skills to assess how AI capabilities can best be applied to complex business situations.
• Desire to work in an information systems environment.
Professional Skill Requirements
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.