Job Location: AZ - Phoenix, CO - Denver, TX - Austin, TX - Dallas, TX - Houston
Regional Description: Southwest
Job Number: 00679464 00679464_en
ARE YOU READY to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the nextlevel?
Do you have a passion for using new technologies to make a positive impact on business and community? Want a role that provides you with a sense of purpose and satisfaction? Then join Accenture Technology and build a rewarding career improving the way the world works and lives, as you help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Thrive in our highly collaborative, digitally-driven and innovation-led environment. Nurture your talent for thoughtful and game changing solutions in our inclusive culture that values diversity of ideas, experiences and backgrounds.
WORK YOU’LL DO
The Cloud Native Engineering Team is composed of Full Stack Engineers focused on Microservices and 12 factor applications born for the cloud as well as a variety of PaaS including Pivotal.
Work with our clients to design and deliver systems for complex custom projects using the latest Open Source technologies to build application that transcend today’s digital world
Microservice frameworks as well as creating Cloud Native applications through all phases of the software development lifecycle across several Cloud providers include AWS, Azure, and others
· Minimum of 2 years of development/architecture experience
· Minimum of 1 year of experience working within with one or more of the following cloud providers: AWS, Azure GCP or other
· Minimum of 1 year in scale system design, both on the infrastructure side and application development side
· Consulting/client serving experience
· Microservices, Event Driven, or other Cloud Native experience
· Installation, configuration and development experience including working within a production environment
· Experience in designing web-scale applications
· Certification as an AWS Solution Architect (Associate or Pro), Microsoft MCSA or MCSE for Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, Google Professional Cloud Architect or other similar certification
· This role requires 100% flexibility to travel and work on-site with clients
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.