- Assess risk and develop mitigation strategies for top-tier financial services organizations
- Support and share knowledge with project teams and use analytics to find new ways of working that put people and process first
- Manage project teams, deliverables and budgets across workflows
- Attract new business by creating thoughtful proposals and building strong client relationships
- Show clients where and how to benefit from a more flexible workforce
- Use design-led thinking to improve customer experience
- Help grow the practice by championing Accenture initiatives and products
- Stay on top of how new regulations and technologies affect our clients’ businesses – and ours
- 5 years working in risk and regulatory compliance within the banking, capital markets and/or insurance industries (including thorough knowledge of the Basel Accord, Dodd Frank, FBO, FINRA, SEC, CCAR, etc.)
- 3 years in risk and regulatory management consulting from a competitive firm serving the financial services industry
- 3 years of experience that includes: Regulatory guidance or compliance domain
- Bachelor’s degree
- You’ve brought in new business and negotiated complex deals
- You’ve worked with technology vendors in risk and/or compliance (and they still like you)
- You’ve got an MBA after your name or another type of advanced degree
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
Microsoft - Technology Consulting - Senior Manager - Southwest
USA MD - Greenbelt
Federal - SOC / Security Engineering Deputy Lead
Property & Casualty Insurance Manager
Business & Technology Integration