Wedge deals are smaller than traditional competitive deals. Sales Representatives will focus on closing smaller, strategic deals within a specific territory or account that can grow into future larger-scale competitive deals or on-contract-growth opportunities by doing the following:
- Generate demand for opportunities without a formal RFP
- Build client relationships to uncover previously unknown opportunities
- Drive new or expanded work to existing contracts
- Cold call / pursue opportunities in white space
- Familiarizing client executives with AFS capabilities
- Build relationships with key partners that may have vehicles for use on the smaller wedge opportunities
Sales Representative will be responsible for the following:
- Ensure wedge deals reflect the priorities of the overall portfolio sales strategy
- Pipeline management of wedge sales, including identifying the corresponding future opportunity supported by the wedge sale
- With guidance from the Client Account Leads, Understand account power map and key client relationships
- Maintain an integrated call plan, with guidance from the Client Account Leads and Portfolio Sales Lead, to build a strong understanding of the relationships between wedge and non-wedge opportunities, especially when selling into an organization with current work or active opportunity pursuits
- Set-up and participate in client sales calls, bringing in Accenture specialists as necessary, bringing collateral and topics for discussion
- Contract vehicle determination and use
- Coordinate with Client Account Leads and Business Development Directors for assigned clients.
- Report to the Portfolio Sales Lead or Family Sales Lead as relevant
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.