Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Business and Systems Integration professionals analyze, design and/or develop best practice business changes through technology solutions.
Data Scientist professionals define an adaptive model based on greater collaboration and communication between teams; Agile is a cultural change that impacts people, processes and tools in different ways across the organization; based on iterative, time boxed and incremental approach, where requirements and solutions evolve through collaboration between self-organizing and cross-functional teams, Agile promotes adaptive planning, evolutionary development and delivery and encourages a rapid and flexible response to change.
The Data Scientist Consultant is responsible for architecting, setting up, managing, and evangelizing the tools and processes that enable the business of software development. The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of the SDLC, the various points at which development could be improved by better tools, automation, or process improvement, and metrics that can be gathered to improve management of developers involved.
A professional in this position and level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner.
- Experience eliciting high-level business requirements and creating detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases.
- The ability to develop creative and breakthrough solutions.
- Strong interpersonal, team building, organizational and motivational skills.
- Experience working through organizational change, with a demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation, including evidence of solution design.
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, and synthesize large amounts of information.
- An ability to identify the root causes of issues by analyzing patterns and trends.
- An awareness of key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry.
- A desire to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe.
- Self-motivating, adaptable, able to prioritize and able to inspire and motivate others.
- Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work effort (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Ability to travel up to 100% is required.