Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Business Process Specialization professionals apply expertise in a specific business process delivery capability (or capabilities) to ensure services are delivered in a manner consistent with our Standard Delivery Solutions and Service Level Agreements and drive continuous improvement.
The General Accounting Operations Associate manages and executes general accounting processes, including management and/or execution of core financial processes such as billing, accounting, recordings, amortizations, monthly reporting, annual balance, bookkeeping, fiscal forms, tax declarations and half-year reports and is responsible for Business to Business Accounts Receivable collection activities for 31 through 210 days delinquent.
- Responsible for activities assigned by Team Leader
- Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
- Responsible for calling, emailing, & making payment arrangements with customers
- Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team
- Escalates production issues to his/her team leader as appropriate
- Complies with all client published policies and procedures and any legal and regulatory requirements that the company is obliged to adhere