Job Location: CA - San Francisco, FL - Orlando, FL - Tampa, GA - Atlanta, IL - Chicago, IN - Indianapolis, MA - Boston, MI - Detroit, MN - Minneapolis, NC - Raleigh, NJ - Florham Park, NY - New York, PA - Berwyn, PA - Philadelphia, TX - Houston, VA - Arlington
Job Number: 00675827 00675827_en
• Ability to travel 50% on average, annually, with peak periods
• 4 Year degree in an applicable field
• 3-5 Years of experience in Laboratory Informatics projects
• 3-5 Years of experience working in regulated environments
• Expert understanding of a single lab type, single industry and single system type
• 3-5 Years of consulting experience
• Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) certification
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/ Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.