- Bachelor’s Degree in Business related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in finance or accounting
- Experience with US Tax Forms
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Experience in documentation writing
- In-depth knowledge of how to create DTPs, training materials and/or help center articles
- Experience in effective gap and impact analysis
- Experience of making assessment of information gathered from a variety of sources and making recommendations based on this
- Experience of problem solving & decision making
- Proven experience in a dynamic, metric-driven, and customer-centric industry
Professional Skill Requirements
Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Desire to work in an information systems environment
Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.