- Contribute to a global network of talented IT consultants across the business, enabling high-performance by creating and delivering Accenture’s business applications and technology infrastructure.
- Collaborate and innovate to connect our people with the technology they need to build market relevant skills and be impactful to the business.
- Run IT as a business – with strict standards of availability and performance, and with world beating cost effectiveness – as a result being brand critical to Accenture.
- Continually experience new and engaging opportunities, challenging work, flexibility, career sponsorship and mentoring, and recognition for our contributions – throughout the journey. Living the adventure.
- Assisting in analysis and documentation of as-is capabilities about business processes, people, technology, etc.
- Assisting in development and testing of new business processes, capabilities, and, as appropriate, their supporting technologies
- Developing deployment deliverables (communications, training, etc.)
- Performing application design activities (e.g., writing functional designs), portions of technology architecture and infrastructure design activities and portions of technology build, test and deployment
- Working towards a Bachelor's degree or completed degree with a graduation date of between December 2015-May 2016
- 3.0 or higher cumulative (overall) GPA
- .NET, SQL, and/or SAP knowledge and/or working experience
- Programming knowledge or experience
- Software Development Life Cycle knowledge
- Productivity Tool proficiency (Microsoft Office suite, MS project, MS Access knowledge)
- Engineering (all disciplines)
- Computer Science / Computer Engineering
- Information Systems / Decision Sciences
- A track record of outstanding academic performance
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.