- Accurately review, index, and process various types of legal requests from domestic and international law enforcement
- Address sensitive content, including but not limited to graphic images, videos and writings, offensive or derogatory language, and other objectionable material
- Produce quality work and continuously improve given regular quality assessments
- Enhance our operational workflows via process improvements
- Create and maintain documentation
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree in a related field (e.g. criminal law, paralegal studies, pre-law, criminal justice)
- Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 6 months of legal assistant experience in a law form or other corporate legal environment
- Flexibility to adapt to a fast-changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong research, organization and problem-solving skills
- Highly attentive to detail, with proven ability to accurately analyze lengthy legal documents
- Experience working directly with law enforcement in a professional manner and reviewing sensitive content
- Ability to prioritize tasks with minimal oversight
- Experience collaborating with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience using Google Suite of products
- A passion for social media and online safety!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.