Job Location: TX - Austin
Regional Description: Southwest
Job Number: 00672736 00672736_en
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Business Process Specialization professionals apply expertise in a specific business process delivery capability (or capabilities) to ensure services are delivered in a manner consistent with our Standard Delivery Solutions and Service Level Agreements and drive continuous improvement.
- Be experts in advising client employees on Travel & Expense reimbursement
- Administer a fast-paced high-volume helpdesk on behalf of client
- Perform work independently for team helpdesk
- Understand & apply client policy appropriately to resolve client issues
- Maintain a considerate & polite ‘voice’ in email correspondence with customers
- Recognize & call-out exceptions and errors
- Collaborate with team members on challenging cases & escalations
- Be flexible & responsive to dynamic workflow and client driven updates
- Identify & initiate process improvement opportunities
- Take on ad hoc tasks as needed; evolve with position
Team Workflow includes: reimbursement profile creation, advising on expense report policy & submission, evaluate & report reimbursement status, liaise with international accounting team to resolve banking errors, communicating with internal teams to track quality of work.
- Minimum 6 months experience in customer service or Finance/Accounting
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- Previous accounting/finance/helpdesk experience
- Excellent correspondence skills
- Experience with Salesforce, Concur, Word, Outlook, Excel
Professional Skills Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills; ability to speak & write English
- Team-player attitude
- Takes responsibility & initiative
- Works with sense of urgency
- Reliable & consistent
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.