- Analyzes and solves problems that are lower complexity and may be routine in nature, requiring varied responses depending on the situation.
- Interacts with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors. Likely has some interactions with non-management levels at the client and/or within Accenture.
- Receives minimal instruction on daily work tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments.
- Decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others.
- Individual contributor and/or oversees a small work effort and/or team.
- A minimum of two years of professional experience in SAP Ariba Integration (SAP S/4HANA, SAP ERP or non-SAP systems)
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with CI9 components including Configuring CI9 in SAP ECC/SAP S4HANA
- A minimum of one year of experience with one or more of the following Master & Transactional Data Integrations with SAP Ariba: Req Import, PO create/change/cancel, Budget Check, OK 2 Pay, Receipt and/or Remittance Advice
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- Experience in SAP PI, Ariba APIs, Proxies, Webservice, SOA, etc.
- Experience in managing SAP Ariba cloud integration gateway, built on SAP Cloud Platform
- Experience to provide guidance for all necessary mappings
- Offshore coordination experience to provide guidance to complete any necessary enhancement
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
Microsoft - Technology Consulting - Senior Manager - Southwest
USA MD - Greenbelt
Federal - SOC / Security Engineering Deputy Lead
Property & Casualty Insurance Manager
Business & Technology Integration