These are the minimum requirements for an aspirant to be considered for the position applying to:
- 7 years’ experience of Design agency or consultancy operational experience or Program Management
- 5 years’ experience responding to and managing the intricacies of RFPs/RFIs/RFQs and other proposals from start to finish
- 5 years’ experience qualifying opportunities using criteria including win probability, competitive landscape, client relationship, & deal profitability with a proven track record of achieving quotas
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business Development or related field
- Ability to provide operational guidance for Business Development personnel as they navigate processes and procedures
- Lead the enforcement of Business Development operational guidelines
- Support three pitches per quarter to balance operational duties
- Track record of building strong and last client relationships
- Ability to navigate a large and matrixed organization to uncover sales leads
- Ability to develop overall engagement plans with regional leadership and program managers to execute plans
- Constant drive to meet with existing clients to ensure needs and expectations are being met
- Experience working with delivery teams, post-sale, to ensure continuity of client experience
- Strong ability to “be on stage” whether that is presenting on trends or leading large pitches
- A passion for Design and Innovation
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.