- Minimum of 15 years of Data Management experience with hands on experience across multiple disciplines from the following list: Data Governance, Master Data Management, Data Quality, Data Controls, Data Lineage, Data Health\Maturity Assessments, Data Modeling, Data Architecture, SDLC, and Requirements Definition, across multiple industries
- Minimum of 3 years of experience implementing business data governance solutions.
- Participated in at least one complete data governance implementation including operating model design, data stewardship and ownership implementations, and creation of a business data governance council.
- Travel required up to 100%.
- Basic knowledge of technical\IT data governance.
- Ability to communicate the basic concepts and value of data governance to C-Suite and director level clients.
- Ability to operate independently with in complex client environments.
- Experience with working with senior client leadership.
- Data Governance automation tools such as Collibra or Axon
- Experience with CASE technologies.
- Experience developing and closing client proposals.
- Functional familiarity with go to market activities.
- Exposure to writing POVs on emerging Data Management concepts.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment and leading a medium sized team and delivering Data Governance solutions
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
All of our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.