- Providing solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in depth knowledge of organizational objectives and demonstrates to work creatively and analytically (strong diagnostic skills).
- Possesses strong credibility at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- Comfortable with fast paced projects and high-pressure settings
- Has the flexibility to be capable of working independently at a client or within Accenture.
- Ability to enter new client environments and produce results through the use of practical skills that are easily transported between different industries.
- Expertise in Banking, Wealth Management, FinTech or other industries with innovative sales and distribution models that could be applied to Financial Services
- Minimum of 3 years of prior experience defining, planning or leading transformational initiatives in a consulting or professional services firm(s) or as part of corporate strategy or transformational initiatives.
- Minimum of 3 years of functional experience with Branch Network / Retail Stores, Contact Center, Mobile & Online Banking user applications such as CRM, policy/account, knowledge management, lead management.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in customer experience, traditional and digital marketing, sales, or service.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business, MIS or related), MBA preferred.
- Ability to travel 80% to 100%.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Distribution model design, and strategic roadmap formation.
- Distribution strategy and operating model design and roadmap formation.
- Traditional and digital marketing and customer analytics (next best action).
- Omni-channel distribution models and digital sales / ecommerce
- Marketing operating model.
- Branch model / format design / network planning
- Direct distribution models (digital and contact center) strategy and transformation
- Front office IT architecture.
- Digital bank business models.
- Marketing automation & analytics.
- Interactive marketing, analytics and Big Data.
- CRM / SFDC functional / program skills
- Demonstrated ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Excellent project management skills
LocationsIL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,MN - Minneapolis,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.