- Minimum of 2 years of experience designing and developing AI solutions including Watson, Google, or other enterprise scale solutions.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in developing innovative approaches and new algorithms to solve difficult business problems.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with general AI capabilities, including virtual agents, robotic process automation, and video analytics, among others.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in AI/ML/RPA functional expertise with developing use cases and building/leading Proofs of Concept.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in predictive modeling using both supervised and unsupervised learning techniques.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in modern deep learning approaches and natural language processing.
- Minimum of 1 year with at least one statistical computing language for data analysis, such as R or Python.
- Bachelor Degree
- Experience distilling and presenting complex concepts to a business audience.
- Experience with IBM Watson AI capabilities.
- Experience working in an agile methodology.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Critical thinking skills to assess how AI capabilities can best be applied to complex business situations.
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.