Oracle Cloud CX Delivery Lead – Senior Manager
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Business & Technology Integration professionals advise upon, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that support best practice business changes.
The Technology Consulting Senior Manager advises upon, lead and work on high impact activities within the systems development lifecycle, and provide advisory work for the IT function itself.
Oracle professionals design, implement and deploy Oracle solutions to achieve defined business goals. Maintain skills in Oracle applications process design and configuration; Oracle application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and Oracle application technical architecture.
As a Senior Manager in our Communications, Media, and Technology industry Technology Consulting business, you’ll be:
- Proactively originating (lead and guide a client to make a decision for Accenture, shape the solution, and sell it) and oversee delivery to meet client expectations
- Supporting business development opportunities to bring innovative technology solutions and ways of working to clients
- Leading teams that are delivering enterprise-wide CX transformation programs
- Helping clients define their journey to cloud by defining CX road maps and solutions
- Build and sustain trusted ad visor relationship with clients, and shape our clients’ business/ IT agenda
- Solving key business problems and challenges by enabling business transformation, and charting a journey from the current state to a “to-be” enterprise environment
- Advising organizations on how to pivot to the “New Oracle IT”, enabling flexibility and adaptability within our client organizations through Agile and Multi-Speed IT
- Leading Assessment and Design efforts to propose new CX and process improvement recommendations to the Consumer Goods, Retail, Life Sciences, Auto/ Industrial, and Travel clients
- Leading Cloud based CX Transformation projects
- Applying leading practices around process, organization and technology design across core CX areas
- Responsible for performance, cost, scope, schedule, quality, and overall revenue and profit objectives of the project team
- Developing your deep skills as a Technology Consulting practitioner to ensure market and client relevance
- Mentoring practice team members and leading practice growth initiatives
Weekly Travel to Client Sites Required