- Bachelor's degree OR no degree with 2 years of work experience
- 1 Year of experience with MS Excel
- 1 year of experience working in project administration/support, including milestone tracking
- 1+ years’ experience in project administration and support using advanced Excel functions
- 1+ years’ experience using Access for data entry and basic database maintenance
- 6+ months of experience with of MS Project, Visio
- 1+ years’ experience with any or all of the following: status reporting, metrics reporting and analysis, finance reporting, time reporting, expense reporting, resource tracking, deliverable tracking, issue and risk tracking, change control management, and service management reporting
- Ability to contribute to a high-performing, motivated workgroup by applying interpersonal and collaboration skills to achieve project goals and realize value
- Ability to contribute to the creation of an environment that facilitates high performance and motivates individuals to work collaboratively as a team
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.