- Minimum 3 years of prior Management Consulting experience focused on the Financial Services industry required
- Prior experience should include:
- Dealing with large data sets, change initiatives, and capturing current state/target state design in functional and/or technical capacity
- Extracting, aggregating and structuring large volumes of data in the context of analytics
- Knowledge of risk data-related regulatory requirements and trends, such as Basel, BCBS239, CCAR
- Demonstrated knowledge of Financial Risk Management concepts (Credit, Market, Liquidity)
- Strong understanding of front, middle and back office operations
- Familiarity with Risk Technology and Master Data Management Vendor
- Strong understanding of Statistics
- Solid project management experience including: defining scope, setting project timelines and milestone, driving deliverables, identifying risks, managing issues, project economics and client relationship management)
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate with clients, lead key requirement workshops, document and understand requirements
- Strong competence in developing presentations required (MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel))
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative discipline such as: Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, Economics, Engineering, Quantitative Finance or other quantitative discipline. An Advanced Degree in one or more of these disciplines is highly desirable
- Experience with large-scale risk and/or finance infrastructure transformations
- Prior experience in data lineage, data mapping, data engineering and/or data quality engagements is highly desirable
- Prior experience in Data Governance engagements and knowledge of third-party data management tools a plus
Professional Skills Requirements
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), facilitation and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to interface effectively with clients individually and as a member of an engagement team
- Demonstrated leadership and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects, assignments and/or responsibilities
- Highly motivated and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy and demanding team-oriented environment (both with clients and within the organization)
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment and structured decision-making
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.