- 4 Year degree in an applicable field
- 6+ Years of experience leading medium to large COTS system implementations
- 2+ Years’ experience managing budgets and profitability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Expert level knowledge of Microsoft Project
- Ability to contribute to multiple projects for different business stakeholders
- Expert understanding of computer and application architecture, technology and validation
- Experience developing strategies for process re-engineering, software selection, and project planning and execution
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Superior consulting skills
- Superior negotiation skills
- Advanced leadership skills
- Proven track record delivering project scope on-time, on-budget and to the quality requirements set forth
- Additional project management certifications (i.e. CSM, PgMP, etc.)
- Advanced degree in a related field
- 6-10 Years of consulting experience
- PMP certification from PMI or equivalent certification or depth of experience
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual