- Minimum of 1 year basic accounting experience
- Minimum of 2 year customer service
Preferred Skill Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree
- SAP knowledge a plus but not required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- May also require working knowledge of other office software applications
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Good oral and written skills
- Ability to independently solve problems and make recommendations
- Able to quickly absorb new information regarding clients/projects/processes and tools
- Able to work well with all levels of management, staff, outside clients and vendors
- Advanced multi-tasking skills
- Excellent follow-up skills
- Project management skills
- Self-starter and ability to work independently
- Positive attitude and professional appearance
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.