- Help clients understand best practices so they can do more with SAP
- Spot strategies, risks and options, and then recommend approaches that sidestep problems and help clients meet their needs
- Lead, coach and advise project staff in addition to managing their performance (depending on the project)
- Give clients options for designs using prototypes
- Set up and test the SAP system; understand and apply SAP methodologies
- Work with clients and stakeholders to make sure they get where they want to go
- Use your business smarts to kick-start transformation programs, whether domain- or platform-led
- Be ready to rack up those air miles with weekly travel to client sites Monday through Thursday
- Minimum 2 years of SAP implementation or transformation experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience implementing one of these modules – Ariba Strategic Sourcing, Buying, Commerce Automation and Supply chain collaboration
A Bachelor’s Degree
Bonus points if:
- You know everything there is to know about SAP Ariba processes
- You can grasp a solution, talk about its business objective, and configure the solution and tools
- You’re an ace at managing and delivering projects
- You’re great at working creatively in a problem-solving environment
LocationsMA - Boston,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA NC - Charlotte
Banking Regulatory Analyst
USA TX - Dallas
Provider Relations Recruitment & Retention Representative - Dallas
Business Process Delivery
Industry X.0 - IIoT Digital Practice & Offering Delivery Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.