Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Washington, D.C.
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
As a Senior Drupal Developer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing new features and functionality, establishing and guiding the website’s architecture, ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS. In addition, leading development of both frontend and backend CMS components.
The key job responsibility to provide technical expertise to create CMS components. Additional responsibilities include:
- Designs CMS components and create technical approaches
- Proactively communicate status to project managers and leadership and identifies risks
- Provides mentorship and direction to development team members
- Execute DevOps processes and software builds
- Defines and implements migration approach from Drupal 7 to Drupal 8
- Discuss, at least at a high level, Drupal best practices and patterns
- Receive high level expectation from a Sr. Dev on what needs to be accomplished and then take those requirements an implement them
- Look at at others’ code and recognizing whether there are any significant areas of concern