Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: San Antonio, TX
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
The Testing System Analyst performs planning and execution of end-to-end client-based testing including Product test, Production Test, Schools Testing, and Intersystem Testing (IST).
Overall Responsibilities include:
• Planning and executing test scripts
• Developing functional knowledge in system applications
• Developing deep skills in testing mechanics
• Creating detailed test scripts using approved requirements, design, testing standards, and data input.
• Coordinating with the Development teams’ Functional and Programmer analysts in the validation of requirements and design while creating the Test Plan and Scripts.
• Submitting scripts to peer and supervisor review process and presenting scripts for approval before execution.
• Identifying data required for execution
• Logging any deviations from script steps during execution to support proper QA and client review.
• Working with development teams to resolve design issues discovered during testing phases.